Welcome to WAESPAA
The Western Australian Education Support Principals and Administrators Association (WAESPAA) is a professional association representing the interests of the Education Support sector in all schools. WAESPAA is formally recognised by Government, the Department of Education and the School Curriculum and Standards Authority (SCASA).
The aims of the Association are:
- to promote the role and status of education support administrators;
- to advocate for a range of educational services for students with disabilities;
- to promote the professional development of education support administrators and key personnel;
- to promote research and excellence in education support;
- to liaise with other organisations whose views and activities affect the development and standing of education support services and facilities;
- to provide a forum for the development of policies and exchange of ideas that relate to students and staff in education support; and,
- to promote, whether directly or by way of joint membership agreements with other associations, the interests of education support administrators.
Services to WAESPAA members include:
- quality professional learning for members and non-members;
- subsidies to members for Professional Learning and social activities;
- An avenue to celebrate quality in the Education Support sector through the annual Education Support Awards;
- An email communication forum for members; and,
- Representation of Education Support issues within the Department and other government and non-government forums.
Please fill in your details and a member of WAESPAA will be in touch